Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We're Back!

Finally. The boys and I moved back into the house one week ago today. We had been living in Crofton, MD with our neighbor's parents for the past two and a half months. I could spend the rest of the year (literally) going over all of the details and drama of our home renovation, but since it's Christmas- I'll spare you and save it for another day. There's lots to tell. But for now, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Here is a video of Rex singing one of his favorite Christmas carols. (FYI- the brown thing on Rex's head is a balloon hat of Rudolph that he got from a clown at Ledo's Pizza the other day.) I'll try to post the other songs later. Merry Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

Jeantaylor said...

So glad you are back home. I bet you never knew how great "home" was until this experience. A very merry Christmas and happy New Year to all. I know it will be very special this year...for many reasons. Aunt Jean

The Kiser's said...

Glad to see you're back. Here's to a happy and calmer 2008. I'd like to see some pictures of the house!

Happy new year.

Emily

Maria said...

Glad you are back! Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

Welcome back!!!! We want to see pics of the house!