Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Farm Family Reunion





Here are some photos I promised from our weekend at the farm a few weeks ago. Our weekend got a late start since the boys and I all had a nasty stomach virus, but once we recovered, we headed to Virginia to one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I wish I had the words to describe what a special place "the farm" is. And with 20 aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmas, it was even better. We started by having our first annual Family Olympics, complete with a hula hoop contest (being prego- I sat that one out), an egg toss, a water balloon toss, and lots of other fun competitions. Everyone had such a good time. Cousin Bobby was the grand champion this year- but I think we'll all be practicing for next year! The boys had lots of fun riding on the four-wheeler and climbing trees, and just plain running around. I don't think Sean sat still all weekend! They even got to watch the local farmer use his combine to harvest wheat out of the fields. How cool! We can't wait to do it all again next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks picture perfect !!


Ella

Anonymous said...

The pic spesk for themselves so you don't have to describe very much. Good luck with 3 boys.