Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look Ma...No Hands!



Sean has begun experimenting with letting go while standing. I was able to snap a quick picture of him the other day as he was practicing on the back door. Rex is very excited about the new flashlight Daddy bought for him at Home Depot. Sorry these posts are so late...(and so short) -Rex isn't feeling well. He just stayed on the couch all day today. Definitely not like him. I, on the other hand, was a cleaning machine. (BTW, never mop your floors when your kids are sick- they just puke on them.) We are supposed to go to Dutch Wonderland tomorrow with the neighborhood kids...we'll see how he does through the night tonight. We may have to reschedule. I'd hate for him to "dutch" all over the wonderland! HA!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Look at Sean! He's big time with no hands!!! And I guess I never thought that a flash light could make a kid so happy!
I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding.