Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Here are some photos of my handsome little ones. Who says you can't dress up boys? They had fun at the neighborhood Egg Hunt. Rex ran around grabbing as many eggs as he could, while Sean just stood there watching all of the chaos. He did manage to snag a few eggs for his basket before it was all over. As I think I may have mentioned before, Sean is not exactly a good sleeper, but something wore him out today. He fell asleep as he was playing with his garbage truck! I guess he was just "eggs"-tra tired from all of his crying at 2 a.m.!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG love the passed out picture! And they definitely look spiffy!

The Kiser's said...

What handsome little boys.

I didn't get a chance to respond to your previous post and I hope Sean's therapy continues to go well.