Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching Up....













I have tons of pictures I've been wanting to post- I just haven't had the chance! Here are some pics from the holidays. I love this picture of Sean looking out the window. It's as though he's waiting for Santa to come knock on the door.



We were lucky to have Grandma and Granddad Sutton here for opening presents on Christmas morning. The kids were so excited to see them, and Grandma brought us a yummy breakfast! Rex was very excited that Santa brought him the telescope he had been asking for, and Sean was glad to get some new trains to play with. Jack got a bumbo chair, and at the time he wasn't too sure about it, but has since come to love it!


















































A few days later, we headed to see Aunt Mindi, Uncle Jeff, Trevor, and Morgan at their house in PA. Grandma Bernie and Uncle Paul met us there, and we did Christmas part II. The kids had so much fun playing together, and Sean had a blast with the air hockey game! Morgan seemed to like the princess outfit we picked out for her. I love shopping for girls! It is such a novelty! My nieces are doomed to always get pink presents from me. My niece Amanda came the next day with Derek and new baby Hillary. She is absolutely beautiful! I was so glad to get to meet her. And Derek is such a proud big brother! Uncle Jeff brought his police car home for lunch that day, and all the kids piled inside for some fun. I must say- that better be the only time I see my children in a police car! Once the holidays were over, and I finally got all the decorations packed away- it was time to get ready for Disney! Those pictures will get posted next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO READ YOUR NEW POST
GREAT PICTURES


ELLA