Friday, April 6, 2007

Galoshes





There is just something adorable about little boys in galoshes. I bought Rex a pair last fall, and even though they were two sizes too big for him, he loved wearing them. He has since grown into them, and still loves them. He calls them his "snow boots" because he would wear them when he would help Daddy shovel the snow (the little bit that we did get). When I was at Target a few weeks ago, I found a pair of baby galoshes, and I fell in love with them. It was one of those impulse buys that you know is ridiculous (what does a non-walking eight month old need galoshes for?), but I just had to have them. Sean loves them- though he'd rather just play with them than wear them. As you can see in the last picture, he's even more facinated with Rex's boots. Either way- they are just too darn cute, so I took some pictures to share with everyone.

No comments: