Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Yard Work









We had a gorgeous weekend here and Rex got to break out his wheelbarrow, gardening tools, and watering can that Santa brought him for Christmas. (Yes, those were actually items on his Christmas list, along with a leaf blower.) He also had a ball riding around the yard on his tricycle. He loves being Daddy's little helper. As you can see, he is wearing actual tennis shoes- his galoshes were giving him blisters, so I convinced him that we could put them away until a rainy day. I actually kind of miss him stomping around in them...but I don't miss the strange looks at the grocery store.
Sean has been in better spirits this week. No tooth yet, but he seems to be managing the pain better. Or maybe he's just hoarse. Either way, he's quieter, and that makes us all happy. Here he is with that S**T eating grin of his. I swear he knows something we don't. And he's not telling. Gotta love it.





And finally, there's Kaleigh. She is such a good dog, and is great with the kids. But I do feel for her, poor dog. She used to be the center of my world, with walks and treats and belly rubs...now she's lucky if one of us remembers to feed her. How life changes when you have kids. But as long as there are sticks in the back yard to chew on, she's as happy as can be.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is one mean looking tricycle! Rex looks like such a good helper!!! And I love the look on Sean's face!!!

I see you have the possessed Learning Puppy too... I finally had to turn him off b/c in the middle of the night I would hear "I see you"...kind of freaky!

Maria said...

Oh no, we have the possesed puppy to, thank goodness kim told me about the switch on his neck or he would talk all day long! but he seems to be a big hit with ashley so i wont complain.
i love the pictures of rex helping out! and of sean just hanging out!