Monday, July 30, 2007

Anna's Visit







Little Anna Kiser came to visit this past weekend. (Her Mommy and Daddy came too, but as we all know, once you become a parent, it's not about you anymore-it's only about the children.) Anna's Mommy, Emily, was one of my roommates in college, and she and her husband, Kevin, live in Erie, PA. We had a nice visit as we braved the heat and humidity and strolled around downtown Annapolis. Anna is such a cutie pie. She is almost six months old and is so happy and so pleasant. I'm so glad we got to meet her!

3 comments:

Maria said...

How cute is Anna! I bet her and the boys had a blast!

The Kiser's said...

Thanks for having us, it was great to see all of you and to meet Sean. I wish I could see those little guys more often.

Emily

Kimberly said...

I'm jealous I live so far away :(

I bet Rex had a blast playing with Little Anna.